McClatchy's health care program offers two medical plans to eligible employees
- Aetna is the administrator for McClatchy's health care program
- Aetna offers two new medical plans to eligible employees
- The Savings Advantage Plan is a high-deductible plan with an accompanying health savings account (HSA)
- The Classic Care Plan is a traditional PPO plan with a higher monthly premium but a lower annual deductible
2017 Plan Information
- 2017 Savings Advantage Plan: Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2017 Classic Care Plan: Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- 2017 Comparison of the Two Plans
- 2017 Employee Premiums + McClatchy HSA Contributions
- 2017 HSA Overview
- Spousal Eligibility Policy
- CVS/caremark National Retail Pharmacy List
- CVS/caremark Pharmacy Locator
- CVS/caremark Classic Care drug cost tool
- CVS/caremark Savings Advantage drug cost tool
- Alex for 2017
Aetna's online benefits counselor can help with your health care choices.
- Aetna Cost Estimator
Plan ahead and get an up to date, personalized estimate of what you'll pay out of pocket for a lot of common medical services – before you even make an appointment.
Aetna's mobile app makes navigating your health care easy – wherever you are.
24/7 phone consultations with U.S. board-certified doctors who can diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for a variety of medical issues.
- Provider Search/DocFind
Look up local doctors, hospitals, labs and other medical facilities available in McClatchy's medical plans. Under "Select a Plan," choose Aetna HealthFund Plans and the Aetna Choice POS II to complete your search.
- Aetna Navigator
Track claims, request ID cards, compare hospitals at Aetna's secure, self-service website.