Distressing world events can affect everyone who lives through them. Even people who experience these events only through the media can have emotional and stress reactions.
When unexpected events happen, feeling stressed, anxious or sad is understandable. We thought you might find these resources helpful in light of hurricanes Marco and Laura.
- Common reactions to disaster
- Coping with disaster
- Helping children cope with a disaster
- Facing the unknown after a disaster
- Stages of recovery from trauma and loss
- After a Disaster Guidebook
- Emotional Recovery After a Crisis Guidebook
Staff is specially trained to assist in times of need and always here to provide you with emotional support and referrals to helpful resources.
Brought to you by: Resources For Living
866-845-4972 (TTY: 711)