We hope the new school year has gotten off to a positive start, whether your kids are going back to school in person or online. The resources below can help you support the students in your family. And in case you missed it, we also shared these resources recently.
Remember: You, your household members and your kids can call us to talk about issues with school or anything else. We're here 24/7 to provide in-the-moment support over the phone.
- School decisions and parenting stress webinar | Transcript
- Back to school resource guide
- Back to school planner courtesy of Give an Hour® and the Campaign to Change Direction®
- CDC School decision-making tool for parents, caregivers and guardians
- Protecting yourself during flu season | What to do if you get the flu
- CDC flu resources
Brought to you by: Resources For Living
866-845-4972 (TTY: 711)