We want you to feel well so you can perform at your best, both professionally and personally. In addition to physical healthcare benefits, we offer services and programs that help you manage stress and roll with life's punches.
Teladoc Behavioral Health
Around the world, people need greater access to high-quality mental healthcare. Teladoc Behavioral Health’s services range from ongoing visits with a mental healthcare specialist to expert medical opinions for complex cases.
Teladoc Behavioral Health offers support for anxiety, eating disorders, depression, grief, family difficulties and more
• You may use the same provider throughout the course of care
• All sessions include treatment and goal setting
• Emergency protocols are in place if an at-risk member needs crisis care
• For ongoing care, nurse outreach evaluates care and provides additional guidance
Get connected to licensed therapists, psychologists, and counselors for confidential, judge-free, guilt-free counseling by phone or video or mobile app. Teladoc Behavioral Health can help you be confident in celebrating your first step towards feeling better.
- By Phone: 1-800-Teladoc
- Mobile App: Download the Teladoc mobile app here
- Online: Visit the Teladoc Behavioral Health website and select “Schedule my Visit”
1. Set up your account and fill out a brief medical history.
2. Select from our list of providers (therapists, social workers, psychiatrists, and psychologists)
3. Request preferred dates and times that work best for you.
4. Fill out a brief emotional health questionnaire. After that, your therapist will select which time and date fits in their schedule and confirm it with you.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
McClatchy is committed to keeping our employees happy & healthy - mind, body and soul! McClatchy offers an employee assistance program, also known as EAP. This is a free and confidential program that helps all employees and their families balance the demands of work, life and personal issues.
In partnership with Aetna, employees receive unlimited 24/7 telephone access to licenses behavioral health professionals and up to five face-to-face visits with a counselor per incident each year. Co-pays and deductibles are not subject to this benefit.
Aetna EAP is available 24/7 using the resources below:
- Phone: 1-866-845-4972
Online: Aetna My Life Values
- Username: McClatchy
- Password: McClatchy
Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
You can also check out our Wellness Program sponsored by Virgin Pulse. This benefit is available to all benefit eligible employees and is designed to improve all aspects of our lives! It encourages us to stress less, take a few more steps each day, eat a balanced diet and much more. This program does come along with prizes, raffle ticket entries and fun giveaways. Yon can check that benefit out here or find it under the Health tab.
McClatchy also offers free health screenings once a year to all benefit eligible employees. If you and your spouse/domestic partner are enrolled, then you will receive a $50 rebate each for completing the screening! This is a great, quick way to know your numbers and ensure you're staying healthy!